Join us in May 2019 for our sixth IVACON, held in a beautiful castle in Baden near Vienna, Austria. This location provides the perfect atmosphere for a great learning experience in an area that used to be the center of Western music for centuries. We have lots of classes prepared—and some cake too!
Get ready for the most practical IVACON ever! Take the step from theory to action and:
- observe some of the best voice teachers in the world as they show you how to apply level-specific concepts of the IVA Method
- teach under experienced guidance and in groups
- ask your burning questions and find out what goes through the MTs’ and Ambassadors’ minds as they teach
- get engaged in musical and genre-specific classes
At IVACON, you will have the chance to learn how to improve your skills as a voice teacher in a wide variety of subjects. With over 50 sessions offered throughout the week, your brain and notebooks will be jam-packed with information by the time you leave! We have carefully studied your feedback and made adjustments from past years to create the best possible learning experience for you.
IVACON 2019 classes will include:
- level-specific vocal pedagogy
- psychology of teaching and learning styles
- ear training
- elective topics, like style and genre
- vocal science
- business and marketing
- lots of other classes
To make your trip to IVACON 2019 as affordable as possible, we have negotiated great room rates for you at the conference location. You can book one of the following options:
- a double room with single occupancy for only € 96.50 per room per night (including taxes and breakfast)
- a double room with double occupancy for only € 129.00 per room per night (including taxes and breakfast)
Rooms at this rate are limited, so hurry up and book fast!
Now, imagine taking a couple of days before IVACON to relax your mind and body to get the most out of the week, and then afterward you can decompress and spend some time exploring and socializing with your new teaching buddies!
You can explore Baden, enjoy the imperial flair in the city center and its large parks, visit the house in which Beethoven wrote Symphony No. 9, or enjoy the thermal baths in the city and simply relax.
Photos und Video: © Rainer Mirau
Additionally, the city center of Vienna, with its invaluable cultural heritage and a flair that is unique in the world, is only a train ride of approximately 30 minutes away.
Video: © Filmspektakel GmbH
So now that you know the benefits of attending IVACON, did you know it’s also very affordable?
IVACON 2019 is just $978 to attend—that’s only $195.60 per conference day, which makes each class less than $25. Five days of Teacher Training alone would cost you $2,500, so you are saving over $1,522 by attending IVACON and getting access to all this amazing education you can’t get elsewhere. (Nerdy voice teacher chats and impromptu karaoke sessions after class are free!)
To help you spread the cost of attending, we have 2, 4, and 6-month payment plans available:
- 6 months ($170 per month) – register before Monday, November 19, 2018
- 4 months ($254 per month) – register before Monday, January 21, 2019
- 2 months ($505.50 per month) – register before Monday, April 1, 2019
All payment plans must be paid in full by Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
While you’re registering for IVACON, think about taking advantage of being there in person and having a private lesson or two. There will be lessons available with the Master Teachers, Ambassadors, Mentors, and Advanced Teachers, and you can count those lessons toward your education for the year. Any extras booked on top of your IVACON registration will be added to your payment plan and the cost split.
For those Advanced Teachers who will be Panel Testing for Mentor level, you can also purchase your Panel Test through the registration form. Panel Tests will take place on Saturday, May 4, and Sunday, May 5. Please ensure you arrive in Baden in plenty of time if you are testing.
The conference opening dinner will happen on Sunday night, May 5, 2019, in the castle’s courtyard (good weather) or its knights’ hall (bad weather).
Register now and take advantage of the 9-month payment plan. You’ll be glad you did!
See you there!